Ness M1 Controller
Business Alarm Systems by Ness Security Products
Your business is probably your livelihood and
a means to support your family and lifestyle. You work hard to grow your
business and whilst insurance can cover the costs of replacing stolen items and
materials, prevention is better than the cure. A quality alarm system can help
protect your business and reduce the possibilities of being robbed.
Before you decide
on the type of security system you want, it important that you know what
services and equipment are available to keep you and your property secure from
risk. To ensure that you are getting the best security and home safety system
for your needs, it is strongly advised that you seek the advice of professional
security experts. As part of a quotation, these experts can properly survey your
premises, and recommend the best security system to meet your specific needs.
There are a range
of alarm systems that contain the necessary items for adequate
protection of your business premises, however in choosing Swintech Security Solutions to design and
install a security system, you are assured that you are receiving premium quality
products which utilise leading digital technology. Some examples of the alarm
control panels that we use and recommend are listed below which are expandable
as your needs change and are totally compatible with other Ness Security
products such as CCTV and Access control equipment. Can you afford to not
protect your business?
NESS X SERIES FEATURES
56 USER CODES
Each user code can be assigned to AREA1, AREA2, CODE ONLY
ARMING, ARM ONLY, KEYPAD CODE, RADIO CODE, ACCESS CODE READER1, 2 OR 3.
ACCESS CONTROL FUNCTIONS
New access control features with flexible programming
options. Connect up to 3 access control proximity Weigand readers.
Use the access control option to open electric door locks
or arm/disarm the panel or both!
USING PROX CARDS
The access control feature allows up to 55 individual
users to arm and disarm using proximity access cards. Prox cards can even be
used to operate electric doors locks for secure hands free entry.
The new EB04 enhanced housing is tough and roomy with a
removable lid for easy access. The housing is generously fitted with
multiple standoff positions, cable tie loops, cable/conduit entry points and
unique slide-in carriers for the new X Series accessory boards.
A new range of X Series slide-in accessory boards includes
a four Relay Board, a Reader Interface and the new X Series Output Expander
for both the D8x and D16x panels.
- 56 user codes can be assigned to 3 to 6 digits PIN
codes with keypad options including Area assignment, Arm Only options,
Code Only arming and much more.
- Two button arming feature..
- Fire Alarm feature with different siren tones..
- Input to output mapping..
- Programmable 2 area partitioning with overlapping of
zones in areas allowed.
- Programmable sensitivity for vibration sensors - zone
by zone basis.
- Programmable Long Response times for zones (1sec or
- Monitor mode and Day Zone feature..
- Temporary Day Zone feature for Day Zone setup “On the
- Single or double trigger option on a zone-by-zone
- Supports up to 55 Radio Keys..
- Access Control feature with provision for up to 3
- Supports up to 55 Proximity Access Cards or Fobs..
- Uses NessComms up/download software package
- Secure DTMF remote arming/disarming capabilities.
- Programmable siren/reset lockout.
- 30 event memory from keypad
- Expanded event memory can be accessed by NessComms™.
- Disable unused zones feature.
- Siren chirp/strobe flash on radio key arming with
‘quiet chirp’ option..
- Standard defaults to suit most applications..
- Quiet chirps on Arm/Disarm option.
- and much more...
- 8 or 16 Fully programmable zones..
- D16x has 16 physical zone inputs or Zone Split option..
- 2 additional 24hr inputs..
- End Of Line supervision 2K2 or 3K3 programmable..
- D8x supports up to 3 remote LED or LCD Keypads..
- D16x supports up to 3 remote LCD Keypads.
- Plug-in Radio Interface supports any Ness radio device
- New Serial port for connection to future accessories.
- Fast direct connect upload/download via the Serial
- Reader port connects up to 3 addressable access control
- Output Expander option for both D8x and D16x..
- New LISTEN pins allow the installer to diagnose dialler
tones on site.
- True dynamic battery test hourly..
- 4 programmable auxiliary outputs..
- Programmable REX inputs for access control.
- Automatic resetting fuses on all outputs..
- Optional latching or momentary keyswitch arming option.
- Option for an extension sonalert to mimic all keypad
- New attractive and versatile housing with installer
- Plug in accessory boards available..
- Complies with all relevant Australian and CE standards.
- and much more...